Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BlueMarker's Maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 am

Ok so im Bluemarker and im part of this rpg's mapping team, currently i am the leader but i do not wish to have this high of a position. Im up to being the leader until we have more people and once we have more people i will decide this rpg's new mapping leader. So for now im going to post my maps here and i hope you enjoy!

(if someone can tell me how to attach these files so you guys can check layering that would be great because i cant figure it out)

BlueMarker's Maps Guildhq
^^Guild HQ^^
BlueMarker's Maps Hazlenutgrove
^^Hazlenut Grove^^
BlueMarker's Maps Mtemberdepths
^^Mt.Ember Depths^^
BlueMarker's Maps Sinisterwoods
^^Sinister Woods^^
BlueMarker's Maps Snowfallcity
^^Snowfall City^^
BlueMarker's Maps Violetgym
^^Violet Gym^^
BlueMarker's Maps Danderlytown
^^Danderly Town^^
BlueMarker's Maps 8island
^^8 Island^^
BlueMarker's Maps Miniettown
^^Miniet Town^^
BlueMarker's Maps Corracovetown
^^CorraCove Town^^
Back to top Go down

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:16 pm

still waiting for people to tell me how my maps look, im good at cities/towns ecetra but my weakness is routes and caves and such. i think well need positions to who does towns/cities , caves, ocean routes, etc.
Back to top Go down

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Did you use PWO's map maker to create these?
Back to top Go down

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Clasko wrote:
Did you use PWO's map maker to create these?

I'm quite sure they stole mine.
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:56 am

??? what you mean they stole yours?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 am

well yea thats why i was hired to be here because i made good maps, i use the map editor lee provides (easyshare) on pwo map editor page scratch
Back to top Go down

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 pm

[ADMIN] bluemarker wrote:
well yea thats why i was hired to be here because i made good maps, i use the map editor lee provides (easyshare) on pwo map editor page scratch

Lol

My brother is an old mapper, he's good doing things like yours. He'll be there soon, so you can test him Wink
Back to top Go down

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Jumping with Excitement!!!
You have no idea how badly id like to test all these maps!!!!
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm

XD, Calm down... calm down... sickbailey, I am waiting for him, I dont even know why he banned me from his forum! yesterday I could enter, today I CANT
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:31 pm

WOOO!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BlueMarker's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueMarker's Maps   BlueMarker's Maps Empty

Back to top Go down

BlueMarker's Maps
Page 1 of 1