Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it! Empty
PostSubject: If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!   If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 am

Every grammar error you see in the forum that I edited, please tell me, I notice now that the general talk about the game sub-forum haved a mistake in the description saying you instead of your, please tell me whatever wrong in th forum you see, I will also be searching if there is no error.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!   If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

[ADMIN] chuchoide wrote:
please tell me whatever wrong in th forum you see, I will also be searching if there is no error.

Ok, what about your post ?

_____

EDIT:

Downloads

Here you can donwload the game and other important
things.
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

PostSubject: Re: If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!   If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm

No matter with the posts, only with the sub description or other things edited by me ON the forum, not the posts
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!   If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Please if I to make a grammar error please tell me because I am from Mexico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!   If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you see any grammar error in the forum edited by me, report it!
Page 1 of 1