Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ho-Oh Quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ho-Oh Quest Empty
PostSubject: Ho-Oh Quest   Ho-Oh Quest EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm

I took one of my quests from pwo because chances are it wont happen on pwo so you guys can tell me what you guyz would think if i put this game into this game.

Ok so there is this guy in Azalea town, and he says he needs his charcoal in order to make Ho-Oh a ceremonial fire. So the charcoal guy has aprentices but they r all lost and scattered about the Johto Region. The aprentices r lost and cant get back, so u battle all 4 aprentices and they give u charcoal

EX:
Black Charcoal
Brown Charcoal
Ashen Charcoal
Burnt Charcoal

They can be scattered aroound the johto region anyway the pple with big roles in pwo wish to put them, and then once u get all 4 charcoal, u return them to the charcoal guy in azalea town and he will give u an item called Sacred Fire. So you then go to Ecruteak City , and you go to this man in front of the building that leads towards Tin Tower where Ho-Oh is. he realizes you have the sacred fire, so he lets you go to the tower. Then You go to the top of the tower and you battle an npc that has Ho-Oh and that will be the end of it.
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

Ho-Oh Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ho-Oh Quest   Ho-Oh Quest EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

I like it, but could it be a little bit more long? I am no writer expert but t would be better if it were some more sentences longer, anyways, I like it Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

Ho-Oh Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG online :: Creativity :: Quest Writing-
Jump to: