Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Sprite Showcase

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm gonna just post my best spriting attempts.

My Sprite Showcase Custom_bulbasaur
My Sprite Showcase Naruto_pokemon_sprite
These 2 are the only recent ones, all others are over a year old.

My Sprite Showcase Hamleef2
My Sprite Showcase Hydrolagon
My Sprite Showcase Snall_dude

I'll post any new ones I come up with.
Back to top Go down

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:43 pm

if ur so good at spriting can u make a epic espeon sprite maybe an umbreon too, those pokes are for the winz
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: These sprites are very nice!   My Sprite Showcase EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Ok, congratulations bubbalova! now you are a member of the spriting team!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Bubbalova, I have figured out! We need 32x32 characters, also, I have decided, I know its a lot of job for only one, I will be recruiting but, First, we will start with the first 151 pokemon, in the beta, the only pokes that will be available will be that ones, then in some updates, we may add pokemon from other regions (johto, hoenn and sinnoh) so that it results in being the 493, also, I have decided something too, you should also make first of all, zoroark if you can, thanks!

[ADMIN] chuchoide
Back to top Go down

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:40 pm

i think since me and him are like your first members we should so we can have like any poke we want like the gms in pwo they somehow can spawn so they can have any poke they want, including shiny legendaries!! i think that would be cool once we get the tiny things sorted out.
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Yep, I know, bubba will also be ugraded as admin, I said about zoroark (forgot to say there) that zoroark will only be for Admins.
Back to top Go down

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Jumping with excitement, by the looks of it im pretty sure its a dark pokemon so basic moves at lv 5.........idont know ill make something up for us FOR NOW if we get to this point earlier than expected

ZORUA
so lv5
Tackle
Scary Face

lv8
learns agility

lv14
learns bite

lv22
learns Sucker Punch

lv26
Learns Shadow ball

lv32
Learns crunch

lv45
Evolves into ZOARAROARK+learns Extremespeed

(of course i just made this up right now so it probably isnt real if i learn more ill just edit.

Last edited by [ADMIN] bluemarker on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

It should be first a zorua, then a zoroark at lv 45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprite Showcase   My Sprite Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sprite Showcase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG online :: Creativity :: Spriting and Graphics-
Jump to: