Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I will search for pokemon games tiles...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

I will search for pokemon games tiles... Empty
PostSubject: I will search for pokemon games tiles...   I will search for pokemon games tiles... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 pm

I will now search the pokemon games tiles, so we now can do pokemon maps, I will be very busy with that, because when I find it, I will hav to change them with the tiles of the game and all that..

[ADMIN] chuchoide
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I will search for pokemon games tiles...   I will search for pokemon games tiles... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm

lets hope the future map maker will be as easy to use as the one for pwo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

PostSubject: Re: I will search for pokemon games tiles...   I will search for pokemon games tiles... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Yes, I am figuiring out how to replace the current tiles with the ones from pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will search for pokemon games tiles...   I will search for pokemon games tiles... Empty

Back to top Go down

I will search for pokemon games tiles...
Page 1 of 1